The Route Of Fate: The Award-Winning Short About Catalonia
November 30, 2018
The Route Of Fate is an award-winning touristic short about Catalonia that has won the world’s best touristic short award in 2018.
The Route Of Fate
The film presents a story of a musician who loses a personal diary that contains the best secrets about Catalonia.
Two girls find it and discover a guide to the true gems of Catalonia, which feels like a fantastic travel guide.
The Sights in The Route Of Fate
- Sant Pau Hospital, Barcelona (Gaudi)
- Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (Gaudi)
- Monastery of Montserrat (Daytrip to Montserrat)
- El Vendrell, Costa Daurada
- La Cartoixa De scala Dei, Priorat
- Roman Ruins and Cathedral in Tarragona
- Via verda de la Vall de Zafan
- Cathedral of Lleida
- Pirineus (Tren dels Llacs)
- Vall de Boi (Romanic Churches)
- Les Falles del Pirineu Festival
- Casa Museu Dali, Port Lligat, Cadaques
- Costa Brava Region
- Medieval Call area and Cathedral, Girona (Daytrip to Girona)
Additionally, the video also introduces:
- Pau Casals Museum in El Vendrell
- Modernisme Catala (Art Nouveau)
- Human Towers (Castells)
- Catalan Wine (Guide to Catalan wine)
The film award is organised by the CIFFT, the International Committee of Touristic Films Festival and takes place in Vienna, Austria.
The film was commissioned and produced on behalf of the Catalan Agency of Tourism.
Do you believe in fate?